Friday, December 4, 2009

1st anniversary!

It’s called freedom, today and the rest of December. It’s TOEFL test in our last semester exam schedule this morning. Yep. A subject for examination closing. This is what we have been waiting the most. We don’t have to go to school within next week if we don’t fail in any subject or have any incomplete task. Hope I won’t take any remedial test, Amin.

Anyway, yesterday my friends and I watched 2 movies which differ immensely. New Moon and Ninja Assassin. It was me, Gendis, Dian, Ella, Wikan, Frans, Kevin, Julius, Hanif, and Ferdi. We planned to went out yesterday due to the thought that whispered into our minds that we don’t have to study much for next TOEFL test. Hmmm. Didn’t mean to underestimate the test, but yesterday was the right day when we all had spare time. Yap. Actually there’s a job today to help people decorating school for Christmas celebration (on December 14), but it’s been canceled.


The 2nd movie of Twilight saga. Honestly, I don’t really like this kind of movie, but it’s not bad I think (tapi film ini ngegantung ternyata, aga ngeselin). I was half awake during watching this. I couldn’t stand not to fall asleep, very sleepy. But dian and ella talked a lot and made jokes about it so I laughed often.


A killing movie. This is best for pshyco movie lovers although this is not pshyco one (?). You’ll see an abang-abang jago kung-fu taun 70an here (it’s gendis who gave this precious name, I agree with that, though) as the main actor of this movie (one who is on the picture above). He’s Rain (Korean actor) actually. I’d just known it after gendis and ella told me. Zzz.


Almost forgot; this December is my blog’s birthmonth! Happy 1st anniversary dear blog! Hahaha. I remember when I first created this blogger account, I did nothing but keep clicking on every link displayed on the dashboard :D that resulted a plain, white-templated blog for about 3 months. I’d like to change the template with attractive ones provided by some sites, but unfortunately I’m not clever enough to apply the HTML codes.
Believe me, I’m used to forget things for a quite long time, and this blog is one of the evidences.

But then people, someone could boost up my blogging mood and I started to write on this space, again (I had had an older one when I was junior high grader, but I forgot what the password was and I decided to create another one, this blog). It was April 2009 when I post the premier one. No introduction, no preface, nothing but only a daily story. You would say that post was “What is she trying to say here? It explains nothing but talking with herself!
I know. You don’t have to feel guilty that I’ve already known :D
But I still keep that post anyway.

Ok blog, I’ve been thinking what you should be named. Permanently. A simple-but-ear-catching blog title: sjaodjsiaoa.

. . .

Well.. hmmm… I haven’t got it (- -)”
I’ll tell you laytah, promise. I just won’t promise to keep writing on this space every day, or 2 days, or 5 days, or 2 weeks, or more. I’m currently avoiding internet thingy. I rarely open Kimi for typing anything or just listening mp3s also.

So, so far, I don’t have any plan for next free weeks. There will be class meeting before holiday though. I will be there to help some, hope it’ll be much better than the last one, Amin. Besides that, I think I’m gonna stay at home for the rest holiday. I’d like to go out somewhere that’s far so I will have something fascinating to be told about my holiday >.<

Hmm.. How about a little reunion with junior high friends? Hmm, most of them are overseas, in Gorontalo and Manado, but there are some who live around Jakarta and Bogor; Agung, Ayub, Chris, Puji, and Putra. Well, I will ask them if we can meet somewhere somewhen this holiday. Maybe it can be a kind of rehearsal before the great reunion with IX-I later (Amin, hope there will be, at least once). Hahaha.

Enjoy your holiday, people! Or, enjoy your semester exam ;)






Arrivederci.

No comments:

Post a Comment